From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
Learning & Schoolwork
- Physical activity linked to school girls' grades [Dec 29, 2009].
- How stressed are kids? More than we think [Nov 18, 2009].
- Chewing gum may help teens crunch numbers [Apr 26, 2009].
- Children who have ADHD can strain marriages [Oct 31, 2008].
- Poll: 20 percent of teens get enough sleep [Apr 13, 2006].
- Approach to school affects how girls compare with boys in math [Mar 3, 2006].
- Stress makes 1 in 4 kids hurt themselves [Nov 1, 2005].
- Wearing PJs in public all the rage [Sep 29, 2005].
- Girls' confidence in math dampened by parents' gender stereotypes [Aug 29, 2005].
- Matching boys with books [May 24, 2005].
- Research questions belief that private schools are better than publics [May 24, 2005].
- Helping Children Make Career Plans [Dec 10, 2003].
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension