From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
- Devoted dad key to reducing risky teen sex [Jun 6, 2009].
- How dare you?! When mom and dad disagree [Apr 26, 2009].
- Intimacy may defend couples against stress [Dec 1, 2008].
- What the Dating Rules You Set For Your Kids Say About You [Jul 1, 2008].
- Parents playing a bigger part in kids’ lives [Nov 8, 2007].
- Youths’ stuff of happiness may surprise parents [Sep 5, 2007].
- High blood pressure often undiagnosed in kids [Sep 5, 2007].
- Teens with sleep apnea at risk for heart disease [Sep 5, 2007].
- Kids twice as likely to get Ritalin after divorce [Jul 2, 2007].
- Model parent: Teen migraines may echo adults’ [Jul 2, 2007].
- U of I Study: Parents, Sibs See Imbalances in Parents' Attention Differently [Jun 4, 2007].
- Study peeks at how our brains grow [May 18, 2007].
- Study reveals homesickness guidelines for the young [Jan 3, 2007].
- Mealtimes: Opportunities for Raising Resilient Children [Apr 14, 2006].
- Family Mealtime -- A Tradition that Isn't Being Skipped [Apr 14, 2006].
- Beating the backseat blues [Nov 29, 2005].
- Sex Between Young Teens and Older Individuals is Linked to Nonvoluntary Sexual Intercourse and Lower Contraceptive Use [Oct 6, 2005].
- Top Ten Ways to Make Your Family More Resilient [Jun 21, 2005].
- Parents Don't Have to Be Perfect if They Use Ordinary Family Magic [May 24, 2005].
- Countdown to College Stresses Students and Parents [Jun 16, 2004].
- Parents need to listen to their teens before the teens will listen to them [Mar 23, 2004].
- Reducing Stress for Teens and Parents of Teens [Oct 1, 2003].
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension