From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
- Talking with the Kids about Economic Stress [May 27, 2009].
- How dare you?! When mom and dad disagree [Apr 26, 2009].
- How Do Secure Mother-Child Attachments Predict Good Friendships? [Feb 20, 2009].
- Intimacy may defend couples against stress [Dec 1, 2008].
- Parents playing a bigger part in kids’ lives [Nov 8, 2007].
- Kids' fear of new foods may be in their genes [Sep 5, 2007].
- High blood pressure often undiagnosed in kids [Sep 5, 2007].
- Kids twice as likely to get Ritalin after divorce [Jul 2, 2007].
- Kids’ growth patterns tied to adult hypertension [Jul 2, 2007].
- U of I Study: Parents, Sibs See Imbalances in Parents' Attention Differently [Jun 4, 2007].
- Study peeks at how our brains grow [May 18, 2007].
- Parental Time Key In Fight Against Childhood Obesity, Study [Aug 18, 2006].
- Mealtimes: Opportunities for Raising Resilient Children [Apr 14, 2006].
- Family Mealtime -- A Tradition that Isn't Being Skipped [Apr 14, 2006].
- Beating the backseat blues [Nov 29, 2005].
- Father's Interest in Child's School Life Can Override Negative Influences [Jul 26, 2005].
- Top Ten Ways to Make Your Family More Resilient [Jun 21, 2005].
- Parents Don't Have to Be Perfect if They Use Ordinary Family Magic [May 24, 2005].
- Staying positive when helping a child with homework stimulates motivation [May 24, 2005].
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension