From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
Guidance, Discipline, Limit-Setting and Monitoring
- Many parents lack confidence in changing behavior [Jul 31, 2009].
- Keep your young athlete safe [Jul 31, 2009].
- Cascading effect of even minor early problems may explain serious teen violence [Dec 5, 2008].
- Parents playing a bigger part in kids’ lives [Nov 8, 2007].
- Stay spooky but safe this Halloween! [Oct 29, 2007].
- Parents buying off kids for good behavior [Apr 17, 2007].
- DISCIPLINE DILEMMAS: In a new study, many parents say the old ways aren't working [Feb 2, 2007].
- Strict parents tend to have overweight kids [Jun 7, 2006].
- Using yo-yos to teach kids about food portions? [Apr 20, 2006].
- Mealtimes: Opportunities for Raising Resilient Children [Apr 14, 2006].
- Close Friendship Can Compensate for Poor Sibling Bond--and Vice Versa [Feb 8, 2006].
- Kids and their furry friends [Jan 10, 2006].
- Fitness experts: 'Don't let kids hibernate' [Jan 9, 2006].
- Overweight kids risk broken bones, joint problems:13 percent break bones compared to 4 percent [Nov 29, 2005].
- Spanking can fuel aggression, anxiety in kids [Nov 28, 2005].
- When playmates are brats [Nov 28, 2005].
- Study: 2 million U.S. adolescents pre-diabetic [Nov 7, 2005].
- Movies heavily shape teen smoking [Nov 7, 2005].
- Poll: Lack of exercise blamed for kid obesity [Nov 1, 2005].
- Find the right sports program for your kids [Oct 3, 2005].
- Wearing PJs in public all the rage [Sep 29, 2005].
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension