From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
Getting Along with Others
- Is TV watching linked to aggression in kids? [Nov 21, 2009].
- Mothers' talk is key to kids' social skills, study says [May 15, 2009].
- How Do Secure Mother-Child Attachments Predict Good Friendships? [Feb 20, 2009].
- Research-based program found to enhance impact of Head Start on school readiness [Nov 17, 2008].
- Schoolyard Bullying: Which Kids Are Most Vulnerable? [Oct 31, 2008].
- Learn the Signs. Act Early. [Apr 30, 2008].
- Day care study raises hackles, more questions [Apr 4, 2007].
- Poor Behavior Is Linked to Time in Day Care [Mar 27, 2007].
- Close Friendship Can Compensate for Poor Sibling Bond--and Vice Versa [Feb 8, 2006].
- Study Links Early Friendships with High-Quality Sibling Relationships [Feb 2, 2006].
- Kids and their furry friends [Jan 10, 2006].
- Spanking can fuel aggression, anxiety in kids [Nov 28, 2005].
- When playmates are brats [Nov 28, 2005].
- Sibling Relationships Can Teach "Emotional Intelligence" [Jul 26, 2005].
- Counting M&Ms: Must You Be Excruciatingly Fair with Your Children? [Jul 26, 2005].
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension