From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
Learning & Schoolwork
- DVDs for toddlers poorly designed: study [Jan 5, 2010].
- Study: TV can impair speech development of young children [Jun 6, 2009].
- Research-based program found to enhance impact of Head Start on school readiness [Nov 17, 2008].
- Learn the Signs. Act Early. [Apr 30, 2008].
- Turn Off TV To Teach Toddlers New Words [Jun 28, 2007].
- Report puts pacifier on 'smarter baby' debate [Apr 4, 2007].
- Day care study raises hackles, more questions [Apr 4, 2007].
- Poor Behavior Is Linked to Time in Day Care [Mar 27, 2007].
- Rise in autism cases may not be real [Apr 27, 2006].
- Helping Children Make Career Plans [Dec 10, 2003].
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension