From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
Guidance, Discipline, Limit-Setting and Monitoring
- Is TV watching linked to aggression in kids? [Nov 21, 2009].
- Many parents lack confidence in changing behavior [Jul 31, 2009].
- Half of all bathtub injuries involve toddlers [Jul 31, 2009].
- Learn the Signs. Act Early. [Apr 30, 2008].
- Spare the Rod: Spanking may lead to aggression and sexual problems later in life, says a new study. So why do so many parents still believe in it? [Mar 31, 2008].
- Recalled toys contain chemical linked to date-rape drug [Nov 8, 2007].
- Stay spooky but safe this Halloween! [Oct 29, 2007].
- Infants and Toddlers at Risk of Drowning in Bathtubs, Spas and Buckets [Oct 18, 2007].
- ADHD preschoolers helped by structure, consistency [Sep 6, 2007].
- Parents buying off kids for good behavior [Apr 17, 2007].
- DISCIPLINE DILEMMAS: In a new study, many parents say the old ways aren't working [Feb 2, 2007].
- Many parents encouraging tots to watch TV [Jun 7, 2006].
- Strict parents tend to have overweight kids [Jun 7, 2006].
- Mealtimes: Opportunities for Raising Resilient Children [Apr 14, 2006].
- Close Friendship Can Compensate for Poor Sibling Bond--and Vice Versa [Feb 8, 2006].
- Kids and their furry friends [Jan 10, 2006].
- Mental disorders can be seen in preschoolers [Dec 1, 2005].
- Spanking can fuel aggression, anxiety in kids [Nov 28, 2005].
- When playmates are brats [Nov 28, 2005].
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension