From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
Competence & Confidence
Getting Along with Others
Guidance, Discipline, Limit-Setting and Monitoring
- Accidental child poisonings still a major problem [Dec 5, 2008].
- Doctors: Skip antibiotics for child ear infections [Jan 18, 2007].
- PCBs may keep kids' vaccines from ‘taking’ [Sep 7, 2006].
- Toddlers don't always outgrow chubbiness [Sep 7, 2006].
- Kids under 5 should get flu shot, U.S. panel says [Mar 23, 2006].
- TV may not cause kids' attention disorders [Mar 23, 2006].
- Junior's not chubby, he just looks that way [Mar 8, 2006].
- Help! Something just isn't right about my child [Feb 2, 2006].
- Mental disorders can be seen in preschoolers [Dec 1, 2005].
- Beating the backseat blues [Nov 29, 2005].
- SUV backover deaths: What can be done? [Nov 29, 2005].
- Spanking can fuel aggression, anxiety in kids [Nov 28, 2005].
- Child car seat advice questioned [Nov 7, 2005].
Independence, Defiance, and Oppositional Behavior
Learning & Schoolwork
Media Use (Television, Video Games, Movies, Computers)
Getting Help, Solving Problems
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension