From Parenting 24/7: University of Illinois Extension
Competence & Confidence
Guidance, Discipline, Limit-Setting and Monitoring
- Babies' nursing workouts build lung capacity [Dec 1, 2008].
- Cough, cold remedies might be lethal to infants [Jan 18, 2007].
- Doctors: Skip antibiotics for child ear infections [Jan 18, 2007].
- Best to let baby control early eating of solids [Sep 7, 2006].
- Infants' food allergies less common than parents believe [Jun 9, 2006].
- Kids under 5 should get flu shot, U.S. panel says [Mar 23, 2006].
- Newborn deaths still high among minorities [Mar 8, 2006].
- Help! Something just isn't right about my child [Feb 2, 2006].
- Child car seat advice questioned [Nov 7, 2005].
Learning & Schoolwork
Getting Help, Solving Problems
© Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
University of Illinois Extension